The Waukesha YMCA Land O' Leagues program has a longstanding tradition of providing youth a chance to enjoy America's passtime all summer long. LOL was created to provide options for smaller communities in the greater Waukesha County area to offer their residents the opportunity to play in an organized baseball and softball league. Under the supervision of the Waukesha YMCA and the Commission, LOL emphasizes participation, character development, good sportsmanship, instruction, and most importantly...fun!
Land O' Leagues Benefits
- Affordable, quality leagues for ages 8-18
- Varying levels of play to accomodate all skill levels
- Convenient 10-game season
- Season runs June through July
- Local teams to minimize travel and associated expense
- High levels of sportsmanship
- Strong focus on learning & skill development
- Fun, team atmosphere
For more information regarding league rules and team requirements, visit our Resources page or contact Jon Clemins at (262) 409-2968 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.