1. Each player will get 10 hits to be recorded.
2. The TOP 6 hits will be added together for the total distance.
3. “Strikes” (foul ball and/or swing/miss) will be tallied per player. Every 3rd strike will count as one of the 10 hits.
4. Distance recorded is where the ball stops forward motion, not where it drops.
5. The fields will be flagged every 10 ft. ROUND UP if the ball lands in between 2 flags.
6. Balls hit over the fence will be automatically recorded as 400 ft .
7. Coaches will use their own discretion on calling a strike if a player is continually not swinging at good pitches.
8. The Field Manager will record all the players hits and total distance on the team form and will return the form to the results table when finished.
9. Results will be posted at the Results Table. Pledge sheet can then be updated with that players “Total Hit Distance” and documented on their pledge sheet.
10. “Top Hitter” will be announced and given prize at that time.
11. Turn pledge money into designated Team Parent by June 25th.
******BRING PLEDGE SHEETS TO THE EVENT*******
Prizes will be awarded to: