Thank you to our Gold Level sponsor - Holly Davis Seniors!
Please see below for information on 2021 tryouts!!
Athletes are required to attend tryouts in order to make a team. There will be no make-up days for tryouts.
Physicals must be on file and all Rank One forms completed in order to try out!
Tryouts will be closed. Only athletes trying out are permitted in the gym.
Monday, August 2nd
- All - Conditioning Test: 6am-7:30 am
- Freshmen - 2:30pm-4:30pm
- JV/Varsity - 11:30am -1:30pm
Tuesday, August 3rd
- Freshmen - 6am-8am
- JV/Varsity - 3p-5pm
- Cuts will be made in the last 30 mins of each session
Items to Bring:
- Water Bottle
- Volleyball Court Shoes and/or Running Shoes. Volleyball shoes are optional if you do not have them.
- Volleyball Tights/Cover Shorts
- Inhalers ( if needed)
What to wear/skills observed:
- Solid White Shirt (Freshmen)
- Solid Grey Shirt ( Sophomores)
- Solid Yellow Shirt (Juniors)
- Solid Black Shirt (Seniors)
- NO earrings, jewelry or fitness watches. Hair must be pulled back.
- Skills observed: passing, setting, serving, hitting, physical endurance, sportsmanship, hustle, communication, etc.
What to expect if you make a team:
- Games are on Tuesday & Friday plus we will also participate in pre-season tournaments that could occur on Saturdays. Please check the calendar for our tentative schedule. Final calendar will be distributed at the mandatory meeting on August 4th.
- Practices and/or games can be expected Monday - Saturday until school starts. Times to be announced.
- During school, practices will mostly be held on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday after school.
- Mandatory parent & player meeting (Meet the Panther) on August 4th at 6pm
- Team photos on August 5th
- Scrimmage on August 6th and 7th
- Team building activity on August 7th
Posted July 27, 2020
Follow us on Social Media for up-to-date information. ...