The Warrior Gridiron Club links the Youth and High School programs as our joint fan support and fundraising organization. As a football family your membership is automatic and you will frequently receive program news directly from the WGC.
Funds raised through the WGC will support the programs below as well as other needs identified throughout the season:
- Warrior Football website - supporting both the Youth and High School programs
- imPACT Concussion Management Program - ImPACT (Immediate Post-Concussion Assessment and Cognitive Testing) is the most-widely used and scientifically validated, computerized concussion evaluation system in the world and it is used by athletes of all ages including collegiate and professional level sports. ImPACT gives coaches a scientifically and medically based process for ensuring that they can make sound return to play decisions after a head injury has occurred. Click here to read more about the Warrior imPACT program.
- HUDL Film Program - we have created an excellent film program and use state of the art technology provided by HUDL to enable game film analysis
- Game and Practice Equipment – we need top of the line equipment to keep our kids competitive and safe. We have raised funds for high school and youth equipment, weight room improvements, and youth helmets and uniforms.
- Facility Upgrades – improvements to our facilities are required to support superior practice and training experiences. Over the last 9 years we have raised funds for high school and youth equipment, new stadium lights, weight room improvements, press box catwalk, Varsity and JV team meals, end of season program banquet and more!
We will also be asking local businesses to become sponsors of the Warrior Gridiron Club
As a Gridiron Club we focus on three primary fundraisers:
Warrior Camps – All proceeds will go to the Warrior Gridiron Club and will help off-set the cost of supplying Shirts and Hats for our Youth and High School Coaches.
Golf Outing – This is our BIG FUNDRAISER for the year and we hope everyone will find a way to participate! Our outing will be held on July 28, 2018 - Register Here! Please also consider sponsoring a hole or donating and auction item!
Cookie Sale – We will repeat our cookie sale again in this year - kick off will be in mid-August. All Youth and High School Football players are encouraged to participate.