April 8, 15, 20, 22, 29, May 6, 11, 13, 18, 20, 25
101 E Blythe St ... go around back to McNeil St and enter through glass doors on the right.
EMMA JANE MURPHEY
CAMDEN PRACTICE GROUPS
April 12, 19, 26, May 10, 17, 24
EMMA JANE MURPHEY
ANA CATE DOUGLAS
Now that you have registered, What's next??
1) If your daughter played in the 2020 Fall Session and turned in her paperwork, then you will not have to do so again unless there was a change in Medical information.
2) If your daughter didn't play in the 2020 Fall Session, please download the paperwork from the Handouts tab, fill out, and bring to the first practice.
3) In the next few days, I will begin to separate the girls into practice groups and post the groups with their practice times here. In most cases these will be the permanent practice times throughout the Spring Session. In some cases, a few will have their practice groups and times changed to accommodate their current skill level or to help maintain a consistent level of play during practice.
4) This is a Training Session. We will be teaching the fundamentals first and then play volleyball related games during practice. No other teams or official games will be played outside of these practices.
5) After not being able to use the FUMC CLC during the entire year of 2020 due to Covid, we will once again be back in that gym for the Paris practices. With that comes a few extra rules this year. These include limiting our groups to less than 20 people, having no spectators in the gym, sanitizing hands upon entering the building, masks being worn when players are not playing, and a best effort at social distancing. These should all be an easy trade off to be able to use the gym again this year.
Keep an eye out over the next week for more information...
The Spring Session is Here!!
April 8 - May 25
Registration is Open!!
Pre-Registration Ends March 19th
Anyone who registers after that will not be guaranteed a t-shirt.
(click on the Register tab to get started)
We are offering 3 options again this Session...
1) 11* Nights of Paris Location Training
2) 6* Nights of Camden Location Training
3) 17* Nights at Both Locations for Training
*Dates are tentative and the amount of nights could change depending on Gym availability (priority in those gyms)
Session Times and Groups will be determined after Registration but a good rule of thumb is Beginners will have the first practice slot at 5pm and Advanced Players (ones who have played High School Volleyball) will have the last slot of the night.
Everyone else will be placed according to their skill set (and they may be moved if necessary).
There may be a training slot in between Beginner and Advanced if the number of players dictate.
Paris Volleyball had 53 players in the Fall Session during the 20 nights of training.
Number of visits to the site:
$49.99 Paris Volleyball Club Paris, Tennessee volleyball Gildan Men's 7.75 oz Contrast Hooded Sweatshirt see more