Registration is still Open for Virden Minor Ball
Posted June 10, 2020
Virden Minor Ball Online Registration Instructions:
Click on one of the links below in the email:
- Rally Cap, Grand Slam (rookie), 11U, 13U, 15U and 18U baseball will use the link to Baseball Manitoba:
Rally cap - 2013, 2014, 2015 born
Rookie (Grand Slam) - 2011, 2012 born
11U - 2009, 2010 born
13U - 2007, 2008 born
15U - 2005, 2006 born
18U - 2002, 2003, 2004
- U10, U12, U14, U16, U19 softball will use the link to Softball Manitoba:
U10 - 2010, 2011 born
U12 - 2008, 2009 born
U14 - 2006, 2007 born
U16 - 2004, 2005 born
U19 - 2001, 2002, 2003 born
IF you registered a child online LAST YEAR, please just click on one of the above links for whichever child you are registering, and it will take you to the login screen, enter in your email address and password that you used to create your family’s account. Now proceed to step #3 below…
1) You will need to create an account for your family.
2) Click on “family members” and then “add a family member” (fill in all required information for EACH child that will be registering in Virden Minor Ball. You will need to “add a family member” for each child and parent
3) Once completed, in the menu on the left, click Register, and then Participant Registration
4) Choose the family member that you’d like to register. Scroll down and select their division (if you are unsure of your division, just click on one and select it, it will display underneath what birth years this division will include. It also won't allow you to register your child if they are out of the "age range" bracket for that division, so don't worry if you select the wrong one because you are unsure). Now click continue.
5) You are now on the waiver page, please read it over, sign it at the bottom, and check the box that you are over 18+ and are a parent/guardian and agree to the terms and conditions. Hit continue.
6) You are then prompted to enter in the parent/guardian info. (if it’s a parent that will be volunteering to coach or assistant coach, please enter in the NCCP number and the Respect in Sport ID box if you know that number (This is ONLY for Respect in Sport, the Parent Respect in Sport is a different certification) * And just a reminder, the new RIS needs to be updated every 5 years now, per sport mb regulations, so you will need to check out your certification and see if it is still valid. (any RIS numbers taken 2015 or before will be outdated and you will have to renew) If it is due to be renewed, you will have to do the online course again. IF it has been more than 5 years since you did the course, when you complete the new one you will be issued a new RIS number, so please make sure you enter the correct and new number on the registration box. Any outdated RIS numbers will result in our rosters coming back to us so they need to be updated! Here's the link for the RIS re-certification: https://sportmanitoba.respectgroupinc.com/ * You now have the option to add in a 2nd parent or guardian if you so choose. Once done click continue
7) Next answer the questions and click continue
8) Choose which volunteer position you would like to do and which parent will be fulfilling this position. You can select more than one volunteer position. Hit continue
9) Confirm ALL details of your registration are correct. At the bottom right, select your payment type. Once it is all correct, click “submit registration”.
**If you have another child to register, please follow the steps above again, using the correct link for your child’s age group.
IF for whatever reason you need to EDIT any infomation on yours or your childs profiles - you can do so by logging into your account and (on a computer) going to the menu on the left and clicking on Family members and then Family members and then clicking the edit button beside the family member that needs to be editted. IF you are vewiing it from a mobile device, login, and at the top right hand corner of the screen there are three very faint lines (they blend into the background, but they are there), click on those, and the menu will appear. Click family members and family members and proceed to click the edit button beside the person that needs to be editted.
COACHES, ASSISTANT COACHES: You are also able to register online using the same links above for the corresponding child which you would like to coach. There is no cost to register as a coach online. Please select "Coach/Staff Registration" and follow the steps.
Thank you for Registering with Virden Minor Ball!